YOUR PRIVACY IS IMPORTANT TO JHF
This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that the Jian Hua Foundation Limited, (hereafter “JHF”) in Hong Kong collects, and the ways in which JHF uses that personal information.
This privacy statement
This privacy statement is based on a template supplied by Employment Law Contracts and seeks to be in compliance with Hong Kong law and practice.
Personal information collection
JHF may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website including any resources you give permission to use on this website
- information that you provide for the purpose of registering with the website
- information about transactions carried out over this website including donations made
- any other information that you send to JHF
Using personal information
JHF may use your personal information to:
- administer this website
- enable your access to and use of the website services
- collect payments from you
- direct you or your enquiries to members of staff or designated volunteers who will use your information to contact you solely for the purposes of carrying out the work of JHF
Where JHF discloses your personal information to its staff or designated volunteers for these purposes, the staff and designated volunteers in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, JHF may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
- JHF will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
- JHF will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
- JHF will not disclose your personal information with any third parties not previously agreed to by you.
Cross-border data transfers, cookies & other matters
Updating this statement
This website contains links to other websites. JHF is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Jian Hua Foundation, Ltd
9/F, Mongkok Harbour Centre; 638 Shanghai Street
Kowloon, Hong Kong, SAR
Tel: +852 3752 5100
Fax: +852 2337 2965
Email: click here or use the contact form on the “About us” page.
JHF is a registered charity under section 88 Hong Kong Inland Revenue Ordinance.