Are you currently working in Hong Kong or Mainland China (or plan to), and wonder if you are the kind of person who would enjoy being a part of the JHF community?
Our Associates value flexibility, compassion, lasting change and integrity; they feel called to China and to one another.
JHF Associates embrace six life-changing values or characteristics:
- We recognize the individual talent and gifts of each Associate, and value independence, autonomy & creativity.
- Lasting change
- We believe lasting change involves balance in mental, social, spiritual and emotional well-being, and thus we often seek to integrate training in our work so those we serve can continue to bless their families and community.
- We value excellence and cooperation at work, loyalty and truth in our relationships, and financial accountability to our partners.
- We encourage each other, lift each other up, and keep one another accountable, even as we value family and relationships with those around us; our conferences feel like a valued family-reunion.
- We value wisdom to discern the appropriate way/time to show empathy, sacrifice and self-control, seeking what is truly best for those we serve.
If that describes you, contact us! You’ll find a contact form on the Contact us page.
For additional information, click on the “contact us” tab above. (Our Facebook address is “Jian Hua Foundation – HK.”)