JHF is a community of innovative, multi-cultural professionals, and an organization that serves the communities of China with hope and love.
JHF (the Jian Hua Foundation, Ltd) is a Hong Kong organization that links and supports professionals from many different countries who serve the people of China. JHF is a non-profit company, founded in Hong Kong by Chinese academics and businessmen in 1981. We also have a registered Rep Office in Kunming, providing direct services to people in Yunnan.
Seven key terms describe JHF’s core values
- JHF’s Associates are individuals who are committed to excellence in a variety of professions, working in both public and private institutions and companies.
- JHF works only in China, cooperating with relevant authorities as an officially-registered organization; short-term workers and language students are welcome, but we especially recruit those with a long-term view, who wish to make China their home.
- JHF encourages initiative and flexibility as the organization and its Associates review and adapt to changing opportunities among those we serve
- JHF Associates complement each other, benefiting from our differences in age, nationality, denomination, professional methodology and more. The headquarters is in Hong Kong, run by a Board of Directors, but Associates come from many places.
- JHF seeks to be a community that empowers and connects Associates [and their families] to care for one another in humility; JHF imposes minimal rules and fees on Associates, while constantly responding with support and intercession.
- JHF encourages Associates to work in underserved populations with perseverance and joy, while acknowledging that there are people to serve in every profession.
- JHF Associates are united by our faith. We believe that true religion involves caring for the needy, living a godly life, and following Jesus’ example. He said, “I am among you as one who serves.”
For additional information as we update our web presence, find a computer and visit our old website at www.jhf-china.org. (Our Facebook address is “Jian Hua Foundation – HK.”)